Patanjali Triphala Guggul (80 Tablets)
Patanjali Triphala Guggul is an Ayurvedic supplement that combines the detoxifying and rejuvenating actions of Triphala with the deeply penetrating and cleansing actions of guggul.
- Order in The Next to get it by July 15, 2020
- Guarantee safe checkout
These Shipping Cost Applies to USA , Canada & UK. If you are from somewhere else , please reach out to us through our contact us form. We will try to come to a conclusion.
- FREE Shipping on orders of USD $49 or more
- USD $2.99 Shipping price on orders of USD $25 to $48.99
- USD $6.99 Shipping price on orders of $10 to $24
- USD $9.99 Shipping price on orders less than $9.99
Yes, we do accept returns in USA. Here is our Return Policy
1. Vyraa will issue a full refund to the products damaged in the shipping. Buyers will provide valid proof for the damage within 3 days of product delivery to be eligible for this credit
2. If the products are not damaged, but if the buyers want to return them for other reasons, Vyraa will take the returns on behalf of the sellers at their USA office. There are two options for this
a. Vyraa generates a Return shipping label. Buyers will ship the products with this label to the Vyraa USA Headquarters to receive a full refund after deducting the To and From shipping charges, on the products that they return.
b. Customers can pay for the return shipping charges by themselves and mail it to the Vyraa USA. Vyraa will refund the Price of the Goods minus the shipping fee the customer paid
3. The product returns would only be accepted within 14 days after the product is delivered. Please ensure that the returned products are shipped within 14 days to get the refund.
3.Returns are not accepted on Food items. But, if you are not satisfied, you will receive a refund on a case to case basis after our customer representative gets in touch with you.
3. Vyraa reserves the right to refuse service to buyers who abuse the return process and to ban the buyers permanently from using Vyraa.
For other countries than USA, like Canada and UK, refunds will be dealt on a case by case basis. If there is a mistake on the behalf of Vyraa sellers, Vyraa provides a refund based on the details of the issue.
Have a question?
Patanjali Triphala Guggul
Patanjali Triphala Guggul is an Ayurvedic supplement that combines the detoxifying and rejuvenating actions of Triphala with the deeply penetrating and cleansing actions of guggul. Triphala Guggul effectively decongests the channels of the body and helps to remove toxins in the body. It is also useful for weight management as it enkindles the digestive fire, promotes healthy metabolism, and releases excess Kapha from the system. Triphala Guggul minimizes the accumulation of toxins in the body, blood, and joints by supporting proper digestion and elimination.
The major key ingredients present in Patanjali Divya Triphala Guggul is amla, bibhitaki, haritaki, and guggul. Here are the health benefits of each of these:
- Amla is also known as Indian gooseberry. The botanical name of amla is Emblica officinalis. It is used as an antacid (agents reduces acidity), carminative (agents expel out gas from the stomach), and digestive stimulant.
- Bibhitaki (baheda) is used in the treatment of piles, thirst, flatulence (accumulation of gas in the stomach), and bloating.
- The botanical name of haritaki is Terminalia chebula and it belongs to the Combretaceae family. It is used as an antioxidant (prevent oxidization), digestive, and carminative (agents expel out gas from the stomach) agents.
- The botanical name of guggul is Commiphora Mukul. There are many medicinal properties of guggul such as It is used to burn fat from the body, antifungal, antimicrobial, antitumor, and antioxidant.
However, no side effects of Patanjali Divya Triphala Guggul have been reported by patients while taking this medication. But you are recommended to keep your doctor informed about this ayurvedic medication.
Disclaimer: Claims not verified by the United States FDA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Patanjali Triphala Guggul (80 Tablets)